Starlizard’s technology teams are product-focused and highly agile. The work and technologies are exciting but most importantly the people you’ll be working with are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and supportive. This is why engineers love working here and we hope you’ll find Starlizard a great place to take your career to the next level.
What type of candidate are you?
You’ll be someone who knows what enterprise-grade software looks like (but doesn’t potentially know how to build them yet) and what it takes to run and maintain software at scale with fast feedback cycles.
Everyone will be kept on their toes with your high engineering standards.
What will you be doing?
In this role you’ll be in a strong team of engineers that take pride in building well-designed and engineered systems. You’ll learn a lot from the team but we’re looking for someone who can bring something to the team themselves. We therefore look for people who stay at the forefront of technology who can apply new technologies, ideas and practices and make them real. Alongside working with exceptionally good engineers we’ll also provide all the training you’ll ever need.
The systems you’ll be building will range from frontends to high volume, low latency backends and everything in between. You’ll use the full stack of technologies.
- Build high performance event driven back-ends with C# .NET Core, Kubernetes
- Build well designed and intuitive UIs with React, TypeScript or Blazor
- Take ownership of epic delivery working together with business counterparts to intimately understand the feature to be delivered and own the front to back solution
- Build new and migrate existing systems to AWS with heavy use of Kubernetes using IaC (Terraform) for resource provisioning
What skills will you have?
- Proficiency with server-side development with an appreciation of scalable, distributed, highly available architectures and event driven patterns with ideally some cloud experience
- Knowledge of different code, system, and non-functional testing practices
- Know importance of good agile practices and be a seasoned practitioner
- Write clean, testable and maintainable code that is not over engineered
- Be articulate and empathetic in explaining design decisions and solutions
- A confident and good communicator
What technologies are we looking for?
Be proficient with a good mix of:
- C#, F#, Rx, JS, TypeScript, React, Angular, Blazor
- Kubernetes, Docker, EventStore, Kafka, MSK, ActiveMQ, MySQL
- Jenkins, Terraform, Prometheus, Elastic, Kibana, Grafana