Starlizard’s technology teams are product-focused and highly agile. As an IT Support Analyst, you will work as part of a busy Helpdesk team providing a 1st class IT support service to the business ensuring we provide an efficient and consistent service each time. You will ensure that requests and incidents are resolved to a high standard, in a timely fashion and that the end-to-end user experience is positive.
What type of candidate are you?
Someone who is naturally interested in existing and future technologies. A conscientious and dynamic team player who will take pride in being part of a well-respected and motivated Helpdesk team.
You will be comfortable in taking ownership of Helpdesk tasks – working independently and as a team on issues when necessary to ensure we reach a resolution in a timely fashion.
You will be able to perform well under pressure when required and enjoy building great working relationships with the people you work with and support around the business
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for providing technical support to users at all levels within the company across a broad range of desktop and office-based technologies. This includes completing routine daily tasks and checks that ensure things are running smoothly in and around the office.
You will ensure Helpdesk responses to users are prompt and that all incidents/requests are logged against reference numbers which are issued to the users. You will be an active part of the Helpdesk support rota that operates early and late shifts both on weekdays and weekends with a regular on-call element.
What skills will you have?
- A fast learner – enjoys learning new technologies and processes
- Excellent customer support skills. Confident in dealing with VIP’s
- Able to build rapport and strong relationships with colleagues and users
- Ability to adapt, troubleshoot and resolve a broad range of IT issues
- Effective time/workload prioritisation in a fast-paced environment
- Proactively take ownership of problems to ensure a successful resolution
- Timely escalation of issues and problems in a concise way to senior engineers
- Can work as a team player or independently as and when required
- Previous experience of working at the 1st line level beneficial
What technologies are we looking for?
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Office365 product support, user administration and MFA Setup
- Desktop support of various 3rd party applications
- Microsoft Server and Linux Operating Systems advantageous
- Any Virtualisation technology experience a bonus
- Citrix XenApp Server Environments
- Audio Visual systems / Meeting Room Technology
- Mainstream office-based technologies (CCTV, Wi-Fi, Access Control)
- An awareness of AWS, Azure cloud platforms beneficial