Starlizard is a sports betting consultancy that puts people at the centre of the business. You will join a team who work closely with all levels and areas of Starlizard to manage resources and workforce planning, and talent attraction. With support from the HR team, you will own the end-to-end recruitment process in a dynamic and changing environment.
What type of candidate are you?
You will see talent acquisition as a service and your stakeholders as customers. You’ll ideally have worked in a recruitment agency focussed on tech or analytics recruitment and this will have given you some direct experience of dealing with hiring managers / resourcing managers.
You will take responsibility for giving Starlizard the opportunity to hire great new talent. You will have recommendations on sourcing strategies and be able to manage relationships with a variety of people including line managers, recruiters and the applicants themselves. We hire the best people and you’ll be a key part of ensuring we attract and hire from a diverse candidate pool.
What will you be doing?
With whatever support you need from the rest of the HR team, you will own our talent acquisition needs. This will include:
- Helping managers complete high quality role profiles / descriptions
- Recommending the best sourcing channels to use for each role
- Implementing solutions to improve our direct sourcing capabilities
- Engaging with recruitment companies and setting up the direct sourcing channels for each role
- Interview coaching / preparation with a range of team members
- Managing the recruitment processes for roles through our ATS
- Administering assessment tests and tools and recommending new resources as appropriate
- Working with managers on collating feedback and hiring decisions
- Strategic work on departmental / company resource planning and hiring strategies including internal mobility
- Helping to define our EVP and external communications to candidates and agencies
What skills will you have?
- Hands on permanent tech or analytics recruitment / talent acquisition
- Experience in managing candidate applications and being pro-active in sourcing approaches (e.g. referrals, direct approaches as needed)
- Experience of working with hiring managers and able to advise as well as respond to requests / needs
- Experience of face-to-face interviews / assessments
- Strong relationship building skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- High levels of integrity and committed to upholding Starlizard’s values and standards
- An interest in sport is not required